1) Write a research problem that would be best studied using a probability sample.
2) Discuss why this research problem is best studied using a probability sample, and what type of probability sample you would likely use.
3) Write a different research problem that would be best studied using a non-probability sample.
4) Discuss why this research problem is best studied using a non-probability sample, and what type of non-probability sample you would likely use.
5) Choose one of the above research problems, and find a peer-reviewed journal article related to that research problem.
6) Discuss the sampling strategy/process used in the article. What details are included, and what information regarding the sampling was ignored?
7) Be sure to use proper APA formatting for in-text citations and full references of ANY source paraphrased or directly quoted.
This is sociology homework. The class is research methods for sociology. Since sociology is not a selection I put it under social science