patient assessment diagnosis and treatment nursing essay assignment help
patient assessment diagnosis and treatment nursing essay assignment
The sister of C.K. called to report her 71-year old brother came down with a fever 2 days ago. Now he has shaking chills, productive cough, inability to lie down to sleep because “he can’t stop coughing.” C.K is examined by the hospital’s Primary Care Clinic provider, is diagnosed with community acquired pneumonia and admitted to your floor. Your physical assessment findings are as follow: C.K. vitals signs are 154/82, 102 deg F. 28 respirations, SaO2 88%. He is oriented to person place and time. He has decreased breath sounds on the left lower lobe anteriorly and posteriorly, coarse crackles left upper lobe. His nail beds are dusky on fingers and toes. He has productive cough and green colored sputum and complaints of pain in his right chest when he coughs. C.K. seems to be well nourished and adequately hydrated, although he complains of feeling tired. He is a lifetime nonsmoker, nondrinker. He has never gotten the Pneumovax or flu shot. He reports no known drug allergies. The provider orders the following: general diet, vital signs every 2 hours. Maintenance IV of D5 1/2NS at 125cc/hr, ceftriaxone 1g IV once a day for 10 days, titrate oxygen to maintain oxygen saturation >90%. Obtain sputum for culture and sensitivity.
Draw the following labs: CBC and basic metabolic panel (BMP). Obtain a chest Xray now and in the morning.
Order now a top nursing paper on patient assessment diagnosis and treatment Nursing essay Assignment by best nursing papers online writers
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when the best nursing essay writers are here to help. Our online nursing writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing top nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
Customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our online nursing writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels; from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines; from 5/6 hours to 20 days.